You’ve prepared your resume, aced the interview and you’ve been offered the job! So how do you know if it’s the right opportunity and workplace for you?
Before you accept a position, take into consideration the three key areas below of employee satisfaction as measured by the Top Workplaces program. These can typically be determined throughout the interview process when engaging with the hiring manager and other employees. Don't hesitate to follow up with further questions about the culture if you're still unsure.
- Organizational Health – how employees feel about the direction and execution of the company, as well as the connection they feel with the organization
- Job Satisfaction – how employees feel about the work they perform, their managers, pay and benefits
- Engagement – how the organization motivates employees
Based on these key factors, Kforce was recognized as a 2013 National Top Workplace, ranking 23rd on a list of 150 companies nationwide!
Here’s what our employees had to say about working at Kforce!
- I have never come across a manager that has not been 100% willing to help or assist in any task, especially if it's to help someone feel like they're set up for success each and every day!
- Senior management is right there training along side of us so they understand what we are doing. They really look into different opportunities for growth for the company as well as its employees.
- Senior management is available to staff at all levels, and are willing to listen to employees. They always seems to be well aware of the daily responsibilities and challenges that are faced by all employees.
- Most of our leaders came from the ground up which is encouraging because they understand our daily struggles and respond accordingly.
- Those that are designated 'mentors' truly put a lot of time and patience into making sure newer employees are getting the time and training needed to succeed.
- The senior management at Kforce is professional, courteous, approachable and appreciative of the workforce behind them. This is an amazing company that really does strive to keep their employees happy, healthy and supported!
Want to join our team? Apply for jobs at Kforce or work as a Kforce technology, finance & accounting or healthcare consultant today!